Wednesday, September 21, 2011

DOG GONE! check it out at www.writemeamystery.com

Normally I give you a synopsis of books on my friend's website, but today I'm departing from that. Yesterday I got some bad news and I was really down. I had time to kill to think, but that's the last thing I wanted to do since all it would mean was reflecting even more on the bad news. I picked up DOG GONE, which I have already read, and started it again. Within a couple of pages I remembered how when I read it the first time I laughed and realized that these guys had a life that was much worst than mine, but they continued on pursuing their dreams anyway. It made me think about things in a different way. Sometimes you need a laugh and a chance to look at how other people are handling adversity. If you feel down, you could do worst than to pick up DOG GONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment